Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Yeah, I'm finally getting this on the blog!! I feel like I've been running around like a lunatic lately. I'm hoping that things will calm down soon. Anyway, I just wanted to put up a couple of pictures from Aidan's birthday and his birthday party! We had so much fun! He did great!

Here he is with his cousin, Maddox! Too cute! They had so much fun playing together!

Here we are opening presents! Much like Christmas, the best presents were cards, envelopes, and bows! We have a lot of pictures of Aidan shoving a bow into his mouth!


Aidan loved his cake!! He dove right in, right on cue! I tell you, there is nothing like watching a baby shovel cake into his mouth! He had the most fun!


He looks so sweet in these two pictures, I just had to share! Here he is waiting to eat. And the other picture was the morning of his birthday, and he's just chillin'!

We are so happy that his birthday went well and that he got to be with his friends and family! And we missed everyone that couldn't be there! Maybe next year!



No comments: