Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, January 16, 2009

Here's some pictures of our sweet boy from Christmas! We had a wonderful first Christmas! Of course he really doesn't know what's going on yet. But he did have fun with the wrapping paper and boxes! And he did like his new toys!








Here he is hanging out in the wrapping paper! He was totally covered in it at one point. He loved it!






And this one is just a cute picture of our little polar bear! (The outfit has a tail in the back, very cute!)


He's getting more and more mobile each day! It's amazing how determined he can be when he spots something he wants across the room or in another room. The way his face lights up is just too cute! We are having so much fun with him!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Dena! My mom gave me your blog address. Aidan is absolutely adorable! He has the best smile and looks so happy and fun! We have a blog too. If you are interested email me at abreeding49@hotmail.com and I'll send you the invite (it's a private blog because I'm paranoid!) :)

Dena said...

Hey sweetie! Thank you so much! I'm so behind with my blog it's just not even funny! But I definitely want to see yours! I'll be in touch!