I'm sitting here listening to my son in the baby monitor making noises that can only be described as chirping! And it surprises me, as it always does, how much my heart just fills up with love. I know it's cheesy, sorry. But it is always amazing to me to watch this little person who is so filled with joy. We try to record the sweet sounds he makes (not always easy) because we don't want to forget how he sounds. I don't know that there is anything sweeter than a baby's squeal or laugh!
Friday, August 14, 2009
I'm sitting here listening to my son in the baby monitor making noises that can only be described as chirping! And it surprises me, as it always does, how much my heart just fills up with love. I know it's cheesy, sorry. But it is always amazing to me to watch this little person who is so filled with joy. We try to record the sweet sounds he makes (not always easy) because we don't want to forget how he sounds. I don't know that there is anything sweeter than a baby's squeal or laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment